How To Find The Best Software For EPC Contractors?
Have you been looking for the Best Software for EPC Contractor to ensure fulfilment of On Time and Profitable EPC Projects? Then, you should be looking at software solutions that can give you benefits both at organisational level as well as project level.
As you do not want to use separate software for managing your contract projects and for managing your organisation’s workflow. The whole aim of getting an ERP solution is to integrate all the processes without having to struggle with the usage of numerous software.
Considering an ERP solution for automation? Here are a few things to think about:
- Can your chosen software for Engineering or EPC contractors improve your communication and collaboration between your various stakeholders?
- Can the software provide on-time, on-budget delivery of projects by giving you complete control of project planning and implementation?
- Will you be able to efficiently manage budgets as well as baselines using precise forecasts/analysis of revenue throughout the organisation?
- Will the software allow you to utilise all your skilled workforce to ensure maximum work productivity?
- How effective is the resource utilization capability of your shortlisted software?
- How well can the software manage your day-to-day cash flows?
Find out the cost savings that you can expect after implementation of ERP for Contractors. India’s businesses look for solutions that can help manage cash expenses as per current tax laws. Look for software that help you factor in the cash expenses accurately.
Also, look at features that can significantly improve your response time to client queries with the help of automated processes.
Specific Features For Engineering, Procurement & Construction Industry
In the Engineering, Procurement & Construction Industry, you should look for the following capabilities:
- Complete view of revenues, costs and variances.
- Project-specific details such as measurements, costs, estimates, etc.
- Integration with timesheets for precise calculation of work hours of permanent and contract staff.
- Tracking of cash paid to temporary staff as well as cash spent on the purchase of resources and other miscellaneous expenses.
- Estimate for scheduling and expenses should be realistic and as close to actual schedule and expenses as possible.
- Efficient resource allocation can help you move your manpower, machinery or raw materials as per the requirement on project sites. Real-time tracking features can enable monitoring to handle thefts while moving machinery or materials.
- Contractors have to work with a huge bundle of documents for each of their projects. A systematic organisation of all the files such as drawings, proposals, quotations, estimates, bills, etc. should be easily accessible in an ERP meant for contractors.
- The ERP should have a user-friendly interface that clearly gives you a Work Breakdown Structure as per the categories that contractors prefer.
Which ERP solution in India is ideal for EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) contractors?
From the pool of software solutions available in the market, you need to find a suitable ERP for contractor. India is a booming economy and software companies have flooded the market with different kinds of automation solutions. Some may offer an integrated solution and some may provide semi-automated solutions.
Semi-automated solutions may involve manual entries and might not be useful in the long run. A comprehensive ERP solution such as OMNI ERP can be a good investment as it comes with flexible modules and offers personalisation features.
How an ERP for EPC Works?
The latest ERP for EPC are cloud-based solutions specifically designed by engineering software solution providers as per the requirement and workflow of the EPC sector.
Core Modules for EPC ERP
Currently, you may be using a document management software such as Microsoft Word along with PDF software. For project management, you may have purchased an Engineering & Commissioning Software along with a cost control software. Additionally, you may have other Microsoft Office software, Tally, some procurement software and more.
Use of multiple software isn’t effective in running smooth operations and also, consume additional time and efforts due to manual actions.
With a single EPC ERP such as OMNI ERP, you will be able to manage projects, contracts, HR, resources, tenders, finance, payroll and more. All the functionalities offered by multiple software are offered to you in the form of modules. You can customise as well as personalise the modules as required. Because modern ERP solutions are cloud-based, you’ll be able to access all your files securely from any place, at any time.
Users who are admins can control access of other users who are using the company’s chosen ERP software for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) industry.
Empower your organisation with integration and customization of a comprehensive ERP software for EPC work automation. OMNI ERP is a preferred ERP solution for the EPC industry by many businesses. To learn more, visit ______ or contact _______