One of the most important factors for the success of ERP software implementation is end user training. We need to ensure that end-users understand these different aspects of ERP implementation.
- The Why: The users must understand why ERP software is being implemented in their organization and why it is essential to undergo training.
- The How: This aspect deals with how the software works.
- The Know: This is an approach where learners are given hands-on training of the software in a virtual environment. This helps users work efficiently after Go-Live.
The demand for OMNI construction ERP software is growing rapidly amongst contractors globally. Companies are looking for professionals who are certified in OMNI ERP software. Companies that invest in training and certify their employees in ERP software get the below benefits.
- Ensures that your staff is trained to the highest skill level and has a thorough understanding of OMNI.
- Provides a benchmark to measure and evaluate your employees.
- Increases your staff’s productivity and ensures the quality of implementation
- Will help you achieve greater ROI from your investment in OMNI.